Dec 13, 2011, 10:25 AM EDT
Our morning look around the NBA with stories worth reading and notes that are not their own post here at PBT.
Pat Riley says the Heat remind him of the Showtime Lakers.
Meanwhile the Raptors have signed Anthony Carter. That takes care of all the key Anthony free agents.
The 76ers traded season tickets for twitter handles. They seem serious about these new mascots.
Danny Ainge is still looking for a reliable center. I hear Oklahoma City has one… oh, yea. Sorry.
How the Atlanta Hawks are like a Jean-Claude Van Damme movie.
The Rockets are thinking about using their amnesty clause on Hasheem Thabeet.
Rumors are still floating around that Rudy Fernandez will ask the Mavericks to let him return to Europe. They will not by the way. These rumors pretty much all come out of Europe, but we pass them along.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7