Dec 13, 2011, 10:25 AM EST
Our morning look around the NBA with stories worth reading and notes that are not their own post here at PBT.
Pat Riley says the Heat remind him of the Showtime Lakers.
Meanwhile the Raptors have signed Anthony Carter. That takes care of all the key Anthony free agents.
The 76ers traded season tickets for twitter handles. They seem serious about these new mascots.
Danny Ainge is still looking for a reliable center. I hear Oklahoma City has one… oh, yea. Sorry.
How the Atlanta Hawks are like a Jean-Claude Van Damme movie.
The Rockets are thinking about using their amnesty clause on Hasheem Thabeet.
Rumors are still floating around that Rudy Fernandez will ask the Mavericks to let him return to Europe. They will not by the way. These rumors pretty much all come out of Europe, but we pass them along.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9