Dec 13, 2011, 8:36 AM EDT
You are really going to get to test the color on that new 60-inch plasma screen you are getting for Christmas.
What you see to the right (and larger below) are the Christmas version of Kobe Zoom VII from our friends at Nike (via The Basketball Jones). Kobe will be wearing these on opening day/Christmas day in an apparent attempt to blind Derrick Rose.
Remember that last year Kobe went with “Grinch” green shoes, but this year he and Nike decided that they would spice it up with some purple. And Cheetah spots.
Kids, you can be the first on your block to have these for Christmas. These are way cooler than that iPad 2 you keep asking for.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 8
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 39
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31