Dec 13, 2011, 8:36 AM EDT
You are really going to get to test the color on that new 60-inch plasma screen you are getting for Christmas.
What you see to the right (and larger below) are the Christmas version of Kobe Zoom VII from our friends at Nike (via The Basketball Jones). Kobe will be wearing these on opening day/Christmas day in an apparent attempt to blind Derrick Rose.
Remember that last year Kobe went with “Grinch” green shoes, but this year he and Nike decided that they would spice it up with some purple. And Cheetah spots.
Kids, you can be the first on your block to have these for Christmas. These are way cooler than that iPad 2 you keep asking for.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 9
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 6
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 28
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17