Dec 13, 2011, 8:36 AM EST
You are really going to get to test the color on that new 60-inch plasma screen you are getting for Christmas.
What you see to the right (and larger below) are the Christmas version of Kobe Zoom VII from our friends at Nike (via The Basketball Jones). Kobe will be wearing these on opening day/Christmas day in an apparent attempt to blind Derrick Rose.
Remember that last year Kobe went with “Grinch” green shoes, but this year he and Nike decided that they would spice it up with some purple. And Cheetah spots.
Kids, you can be the first on your block to have these for Christmas. These are way cooler than that iPad 2 you keep asking for.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 13: Talking Asik, Gasol trades plus NBA Draft with Rob Dauster 0
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 23
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 6
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 2
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 26
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (53)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (40)