Dec 13, 2011, 4:13 PM EST
Xavier Henry, who played in only 38 games for the Memphis Grizzlies last year due to injury, was seen at Grizzlies training camp Tuesday in crutches. That’s not good.
Here is the tweet from the Memphis Commercial Appeal.
Henry out up to a month with torn ligaments in rt ankle. Henry in walking boot
We don’t have more details, but that is not sounding good.
This may have had something to do with why the Grizzlies pulled back on the trade of O.J. Mayo to the Pacers.
He will be back for most of the season and the Grizzlies are counting on him to take a step forward and provide some depth.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 0
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 22
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 51
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (53)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)