Dec 13, 2011, 4:13 PM EST
Xavier Henry, who played in only 38 games for the Memphis Grizzlies last year due to injury, was seen at Grizzlies training camp Tuesday in crutches. That’s not good.
Here is the tweet from the Memphis Commercial Appeal.
Henry out up to a month with torn ligaments in rt ankle. Henry in walking boot
We don’t have more details, but that is not sounding good.
This may have had something to do with why the Grizzlies pulled back on the trade of O.J. Mayo to the Pacers.
He will be back for most of the season and the Grizzlies are counting on him to take a step forward and provide some depth.
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 47
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5