Dec 13, 2011, 4:13 PM EDT
Xavier Henry, who played in only 38 games for the Memphis Grizzlies last year due to injury, was seen at Grizzlies training camp Tuesday in crutches. That’s not good.
Here is the tweet from the Memphis Commercial Appeal.
Henry out up to a month with torn ligaments in rt ankle. Henry in walking boot
We don’t have more details, but that is not sounding good.
This may have had something to do with why the Grizzlies pulled back on the trade of O.J. Mayo to the Pacers.
He will be back for most of the season and the Grizzlies are counting on him to take a step forward and provide some depth.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 26
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7