Dec 11, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
I think a lot of us thought when Ron Artest announced he was changing his name to Metta World Peace that he was kidding. I mean, no one would actually do that, right? Another crazy Ron Artest thing, like playing in Britain, or being a rapper.
From the Lakers’ official Twitter feed at practice today:
So it’s real.
It’s like a unicorn showed up on the Lakers’ court.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 0
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 11
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29