Dec 11, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
I think a lot of us thought when Ron Artest announced he was changing his name to Metta World Peace that he was kidding. I mean, no one would actually do that, right? Another crazy Ron Artest thing, like playing in Britain, or being a rapper.
From the Lakers’ official Twitter feed at practice today:
So it’s real.
It’s like a unicorn showed up on the Lakers’ court.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 15
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 36
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 53
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28