Dec 10, 2011, 9:03 AM EDT
Suns owner Robert Sarver went on Darren Rovell’s Sports Biz Game On on CNBC and talked NBA business. He wisely sidestepped the steaming pile of Chris Paul trade fiasco and instead focused on what the shortened schedule (but he didn’t complain too much this time) and revenue sharing will mean for small market owners.
Not sure there is anything earth shattering here, but it is interesting to hear the perspective.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 2
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 6
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 26
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 21
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17