Dec 10, 2011, 9:03 AM EST
Suns owner Robert Sarver went on Darren Rovell’s Sports Biz Game On on CNBC and talked NBA business. He wisely sidestepped the steaming pile of Chris Paul trade fiasco and instead focused on what the shortened schedule (but he didn’t complain too much this time) and revenue sharing will mean for small market owners.
Not sure there is anything earth shattering here, but it is interesting to hear the perspective.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 10
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 8
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8