Dec 10, 2011, 9:03 AM EDT
Suns owner Robert Sarver went on Darren Rovell’s Sports Biz Game On on CNBC and talked NBA business. He wisely sidestepped the steaming pile of Chris Paul trade fiasco and instead focused on what the shortened schedule (but he didn’t complain too much this time) and revenue sharing will mean for small market owners.
Not sure there is anything earth shattering here, but it is interesting to hear the perspective.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10