Dec 10, 2011, 9:03 AM EDT
Suns owner Robert Sarver went on Darren Rovell’s Sports Biz Game On on CNBC and talked NBA business. He wisely sidestepped the steaming pile of Chris Paul trade fiasco and instead focused on what the shortened schedule (but he didn’t complain too much this time) and revenue sharing will mean for small market owners.
Not sure there is anything earth shattering here, but it is interesting to hear the perspective.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 8
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 13
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34