Dec 10, 2011, 9:03 AM EST
Suns owner Robert Sarver went on Darren Rovell’s Sports Biz Game On on CNBC and talked NBA business. He wisely sidestepped the steaming pile of Chris Paul trade fiasco and instead focused on what the shortened schedule (but he didn’t complain too much this time) and revenue sharing will mean for small market owners.
Not sure there is anything earth shattering here, but it is interesting to hear the perspective.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 5
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30