Dec 10, 2011, 4:22 PM EDT
Luc Richard Mbah a Moute is one of those players that the casual fans say “who?” and GMs around the NBA covet. He is one of the elite perimeter defenders in the league and those are hard to come by.
Denver tried to steal Mbah a Moute out from under Milwaukee with a four-year, $19 million offer, but the Bucks have matched that tweets Charles F. Gardner of the Journal Sentinel.
That should be expected — that is a fair price for a good defensive player. The Bucks are one of the best defensive teams in the league and Mbah a Moute is key to that (he and Andrew Bogut).
The Bucks are one of those teams that with Bogut and Brandon Jennings and a good defense could surprise teams this year. Then maybe more people than just hoop junkies will recognize what Mbah a Moute brings.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 22
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 8
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 19
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 21
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26