Dec 10, 2011, 4:22 PM EDT
Luc Richard Mbah a Moute is one of those players that the casual fans say “who?” and GMs around the NBA covet. He is one of the elite perimeter defenders in the league and those are hard to come by.
Denver tried to steal Mbah a Moute out from under Milwaukee with a four-year, $19 million offer, but the Bucks have matched that tweets Charles F. Gardner of the Journal Sentinel.
That should be expected — that is a fair price for a good defensive player. The Bucks are one of the best defensive teams in the league and Mbah a Moute is key to that (he and Andrew Bogut).
The Bucks are one of those teams that with Bogut and Brandon Jennings and a good defense could surprise teams this year. Then maybe more people than just hoop junkies will recognize what Mbah a Moute brings.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19