Dec 10, 2011, 12:59 PM EDT
Let’s try this again, from the top, shall we?
Wait, let me do it for you, since I know you’re thinking it.
“Yeah, until the league blocks it! Yuck-yuck-yuck!”
“Whatever, they’ll just block it again because the league hates the Lakers! Haters!”
The terms of the deal aren’t known, we’ll have more as soon as they come available, which should be within a matter of
hours minutes seconds.
The deal does have to include more in the way of younger players and picks, according to the league who owns the Hornets and blocked a previous trade offer. Most people freaked out because Kevin Martin, Luis Scola and Lamar Odom are all good players and no one stops to think about the fact that the Hornets need to plan for sometime after 2013. The Rockets have the players to accommodate that, and it’s not like the Lakers need the picks.
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 18
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 55
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23