Dec 10, 2011, 12:59 PM EST
Let’s try this again, from the top, shall we?
Wait, let me do it for you, since I know you’re thinking it.
“Yeah, until the league blocks it! Yuck-yuck-yuck!”
“Whatever, they’ll just block it again because the league hates the Lakers! Haters!”
The terms of the deal aren’t known, we’ll have more as soon as they come available, which should be within a matter of
hours minutes seconds.
The deal does have to include more in the way of younger players and picks, according to the league who owns the Hornets and blocked a previous trade offer. Most people freaked out because Kevin Martin, Luis Scola and Lamar Odom are all good players and no one stops to think about the fact that the Hornets need to plan for sometime after 2013. The Rockets have the players to accommodate that, and it’s not like the Lakers need the picks.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16