Dec 10, 2011, 12:59 PM EDT
Let’s try this again, from the top, shall we?
Wait, let me do it for you, since I know you’re thinking it.
“Yeah, until the league blocks it! Yuck-yuck-yuck!”
“Whatever, they’ll just block it again because the league hates the Lakers! Haters!”
The terms of the deal aren’t known, we’ll have more as soon as they come available, which should be within a matter of
hours minutes seconds.
The deal does have to include more in the way of younger players and picks, according to the league who owns the Hornets and blocked a previous trade offer. Most people freaked out because Kevin Martin, Luis Scola and Lamar Odom are all good players and no one stops to think about the fact that the Hornets need to plan for sometime after 2013. The Rockets have the players to accommodate that, and it’s not like the Lakers need the picks.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18