Dec 10, 2011, 12:59 PM EDT
Let’s try this again, from the top, shall we?
Wait, let me do it for you, since I know you’re thinking it.
“Yeah, until the league blocks it! Yuck-yuck-yuck!”
“Whatever, they’ll just block it again because the league hates the Lakers! Haters!”
The terms of the deal aren’t known, we’ll have more as soon as they come available, which should be within a matter of
hours minutes seconds.
The deal does have to include more in the way of younger players and picks, according to the league who owns the Hornets and blocked a previous trade offer. Most people freaked out because Kevin Martin, Luis Scola and Lamar Odom are all good players and no one stops to think about the fact that the Hornets need to plan for sometime after 2013. The Rockets have the players to accommodate that, and it’s not like the Lakers need the picks.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15