Dec 9, 2011, 8:18 PM EST
Breaking: Blazers determine center Greg Oden has suffered setback, and restructure his one-year deal for a lesser amount…
…But the Blazers, who didn’t comment Thursday after his appointment, determined that he is less likely to return to the court this season.
Ugh. Looks like another year lost for the former phenom and 2007 #1 pick. Hopefully, someday, Oden will get healthy and have an NBA career instead of going the way of fellow #1 pick Yao Ming and fellow teammate Brandon Roy and being forced to retire early, but at this point, that seems to be very much in question, even though Oden is still only 23 years old.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 34
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 30
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 37
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10