Dec 9, 2011, 8:18 PM EST
Breaking: Blazers determine center Greg Oden has suffered setback, and restructure his one-year deal for a lesser amount…
…But the Blazers, who didn’t comment Thursday after his appointment, determined that he is less likely to return to the court this season.
Ugh. Looks like another year lost for the former phenom and 2007 #1 pick. Hopefully, someday, Oden will get healthy and have an NBA career instead of going the way of fellow #1 pick Yao Ming and fellow teammate Brandon Roy and being forced to retire early, but at this point, that seems to be very much in question, even though Oden is still only 23 years old.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 22
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18