Dec 6, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
If you are looking for Sixers info, we’re here to help. A little.
Sixers CEO Adam Aron swung on by CSNPhilly.com for the Lunch Break segment and let out a few details. Like if you were a better man you might bet on Jan. 6 being the first Philly home game (which is tough, the Sixers spend the first couple weeks of the season on the road). If you’re looking for free agent insights, this may not be the video for you.
Aron also talks about the mascots. We’ll let you make your own decisions on those. We don’t want to color your opinion.
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 3
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12