Dec 6, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
If you are looking for Sixers info, we’re here to help. A little.
Sixers CEO Adam Aron swung on by CSNPhilly.com for the Lunch Break segment and let out a few details. Like if you were a better man you might bet on Jan. 6 being the first Philly home game (which is tough, the Sixers spend the first couple weeks of the season on the road). If you’re looking for free agent insights, this may not be the video for you.
Aron also talks about the mascots. We’ll let you make your own decisions on those. We don’t want to color your opinion.
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 37
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 14