Dec 6, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
If you are looking for Sixers info, we’re here to help. A little.
Sixers CEO Adam Aron swung on by CSNPhilly.com for the Lunch Break segment and let out a few details. Like if you were a better man you might bet on Jan. 6 being the first Philly home game (which is tough, the Sixers spend the first couple weeks of the season on the road). If you’re looking for free agent insights, this may not be the video for you.
Aron also talks about the mascots. We’ll let you make your own decisions on those. We don’t want to color your opinion.
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 13
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 94
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 10
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 77
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 46
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17