Dec 6, 2011, 3:21 PM EST
If you are looking for Sixers info, we’re here to help. A little.
Sixers CEO Adam Aron swung on by CSNPhilly.com for the Lunch Break segment and let out a few details. Like if you were a better man you might bet on Jan. 6 being the first Philly home game (which is tough, the Sixers spend the first couple weeks of the season on the road). If you’re looking for free agent insights, this may not be the video for you.
Aron also talks about the mascots. We’ll let you make your own decisions on those. We don’t want to color your opinion.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 0
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 3
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 17
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 8
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6