Dec 6, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
If you are looking for Sixers info, we’re here to help. A little.
Sixers CEO Adam Aron swung on by CSNPhilly.com for the Lunch Break segment and let out a few details. Like if you were a better man you might bet on Jan. 6 being the first Philly home game (which is tough, the Sixers spend the first couple weeks of the season on the road). If you’re looking for free agent insights, this may not be the video for you.
Aron also talks about the mascots. We’ll let you make your own decisions on those. We don’t want to color your opinion.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 0
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 6
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 14
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 23
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26