Dec 6, 2011, 5:20 PM EST
Antoine Walker will not be going to prison, but he may now be going to Idaho of the D-League.
Walker was given five years probation in a Las Vegas courtroom Tuesday for failure to pay gambling debts. As part of the deal, he promised to pay the three casinos back the $770,050 he owes them.
Walker did not talk upon leaving the courtroom. He had a gambling problem that caused him to file bankruptcy last year.
Most fans remember Walker from his days as an All-Star with the Celtics. He played with the Idaho Stampede of the D-League last season and is expected to return to the side for much of this campaign.
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 9
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17