Dec 5, 2011, 11:49 AM EDT
Usually I am a fan of the “don’t mess with a good thing” school of thought. But sometimes you take something good like waffles, combine it with fried chicken and you get something better.
Or, if you take Charles Barkley and the TNT crew and mix in Shaquille O’Neal, maybe you improve the best game-night NBA show out there.
We’ll see how it goes starting on Christmas Day. But for now, Shaq singing. Enjoy.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 6
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 5
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 34
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 9
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40