Dec 5, 2011, 11:49 AM EDT
Usually I am a fan of the “don’t mess with a good thing” school of thought. But sometimes you take something good like waffles, combine it with fried chicken and you get something better.
Or, if you take Charles Barkley and the TNT crew and mix in Shaquille O’Neal, maybe you improve the best game-night NBA show out there.
We’ll see how it goes starting on Christmas Day. But for now, Shaq singing. Enjoy.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 19
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 29
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 37
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 32