Dec 5, 2011, 11:49 AM EDT
Usually I am a fan of the “don’t mess with a good thing” school of thought. But sometimes you take something good like waffles, combine it with fried chicken and you get something better.
Or, if you take Charles Barkley and the TNT crew and mix in Shaquille O’Neal, maybe you improve the best game-night NBA show out there.
We’ll see how it goes starting on Christmas Day. But for now, Shaq singing. Enjoy.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 3
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 10
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 4
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18