Dec 5, 2011, 11:49 AM EST
Usually I am a fan of the “don’t mess with a good thing” school of thought. But sometimes you take something good like waffles, combine it with fried chicken and you get something better.
Or, if you take Charles Barkley and the TNT crew and mix in Shaquille O’Neal, maybe you improve the best game-night NBA show out there.
We’ll see how it goes starting on Christmas Day. But for now, Shaq singing. Enjoy.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9