Dec 5, 2011, 10:43 AM EDT
The Nets are going very hard after Nene.
The Raptors, Hornets, Rockets, Warriors, and Timberwolves have all had conversations and may make a run at Clippers center DeAndre Jordan. The Clippers have said they would match any offer, but this is Donald Sterling’s team so who knows.
The lockout cost Oklahoma City $18 million.
All-Star Weekend in Orlando could be really awkward this year. Great stuff from friend-of-this-blog Eddie Rivera.
Larry Bird is in a tough spot in Indiana.
Interesting idea: Are the teams that play at a slower pace at an advantage during a condensed schedule like the one we are about to see?
The Knicks are also expected to work out Bostjan Nachbar this week.
Flip Saunders talks Wizards and the upcoming season.
Ryan Gosling seduces you with Public History theory (off topic, I know, but it made me laugh).
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 10
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 22
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 56
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 48
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65