Dec 5, 2011, 10:43 AM EDT
The Nets are going very hard after Nene.
The Raptors, Hornets, Rockets, Warriors, and Timberwolves have all had conversations and may make a run at Clippers center DeAndre Jordan. The Clippers have said they would match any offer, but this is Donald Sterling’s team so who knows.
The lockout cost Oklahoma City $18 million.
All-Star Weekend in Orlando could be really awkward this year. Great stuff from friend-of-this-blog Eddie Rivera.
Larry Bird is in a tough spot in Indiana.
Interesting idea: Are the teams that play at a slower pace at an advantage during a condensed schedule like the one we are about to see?
The Knicks are also expected to work out Bostjan Nachbar this week.
Flip Saunders talks Wizards and the upcoming season.
Ryan Gosling seduces you with Public History theory (off topic, I know, but it made me laugh).
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 31
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5