Dec 5, 2011, 10:43 AM EDT
The Nets are going very hard after Nene.
The Raptors, Hornets, Rockets, Warriors, and Timberwolves have all had conversations and may make a run at Clippers center DeAndre Jordan. The Clippers have said they would match any offer, but this is Donald Sterling’s team so who knows.
The lockout cost Oklahoma City $18 million.
All-Star Weekend in Orlando could be really awkward this year. Great stuff from friend-of-this-blog Eddie Rivera.
Larry Bird is in a tough spot in Indiana.
Interesting idea: Are the teams that play at a slower pace at an advantage during a condensed schedule like the one we are about to see?
The Knicks are also expected to work out Bostjan Nachbar this week.
Flip Saunders talks Wizards and the upcoming season.
Ryan Gosling seduces you with Public History theory (off topic, I know, but it made me laugh).
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 0
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 17
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14