Dec 5, 2011, 10:43 AM EDT
The Nets are going very hard after Nene.
The Raptors, Hornets, Rockets, Warriors, and Timberwolves have all had conversations and may make a run at Clippers center DeAndre Jordan. The Clippers have said they would match any offer, but this is Donald Sterling’s team so who knows.
The lockout cost Oklahoma City $18 million.
All-Star Weekend in Orlando could be really awkward this year. Great stuff from friend-of-this-blog Eddie Rivera.
Larry Bird is in a tough spot in Indiana.
Interesting idea: Are the teams that play at a slower pace at an advantage during a condensed schedule like the one we are about to see?
The Knicks are also expected to work out Bostjan Nachbar this week.
Flip Saunders talks Wizards and the upcoming season.
Ryan Gosling seduces you with Public History theory (off topic, I know, but it made me laugh).
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 5
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 11
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 10
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 46
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5