Dec 5, 2011, 10:43 AM EST
The Nets are going very hard after Nene.
The Raptors, Hornets, Rockets, Warriors, and Timberwolves have all had conversations and may make a run at Clippers center DeAndre Jordan. The Clippers have said they would match any offer, but this is Donald Sterling’s team so who knows.
The lockout cost Oklahoma City $18 million.
All-Star Weekend in Orlando could be really awkward this year. Great stuff from friend-of-this-blog Eddie Rivera.
Larry Bird is in a tough spot in Indiana.
Interesting idea: Are the teams that play at a slower pace at an advantage during a condensed schedule like the one we are about to see?
The Knicks are also expected to work out Bostjan Nachbar this week.
Flip Saunders talks Wizards and the upcoming season.
Ryan Gosling seduces you with Public History theory (off topic, I know, but it made me laugh).
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 6
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 15
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1