Jerry Buss’ son Jesse arrested for intoxication

Dec 3, 2011, 8:30 AM EST

JesseBuss

Phil Jackson’s not around for questions about whether he’ll return and training camp hasn’t opened yet, but you know it’s NBA season when there’s drama surrounding the Lakers’ front office. Son of Lakers owner Jerry Buss Jesse Buss was arrested for intoxication Friday in Lexington, Kentucky. WDRB in Lexington reports:

Lexington Jail officials say Buss has bonded out of jail.Lexington Police were called to the area of South Broadway and W. Maxwell Street around 3:39 Friday morning for a report of a man laying on the ground.

Thats where officials say Buss was picked up and charged.

Sources tell WDRB he was demanding preferential treatment and told officers he was the son of Jerry Buss.

via Son of L.A. Lakers owner arrested in Lexington – WDRB 41 Louisville – News, Weather, Sports Community.

To be fair, when I get sleepy, I lay down, too. Maybe not in the middle of the street (anymore), but still. Oh, and you pulled the “Do you know who I am?” routine, Jesse? Not cool. Also, to answer your question, no, we do not, nor do the fine men of the Lexington police department. Buss’ father Jerry Buss was arrested for DU in 2007.

Look, I think yo have to ask if planking was somehow involved in this situation. Or maybe that’s what planking really is. The sober equivalent of getting drunk and randomly laying down.

(Mugshot courtesy of WDRB’s Tamara Evans)

1. blueintown - Dec 3, 2011 at 9:44 AM

So….many….grammatical…..errors……can’t…….continue…….reading….

2. fastwillie39 - Dec 3, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Seriously, who wrote this? Jesse Buss?

3. addict2sport - Dec 3, 2011 at 10:50 AM

All the poor attempts at humor throughout the article made it a tough read as well.

4. fastwillie39 - Dec 3, 2011 at 11:33 AM

Did Jesse write this?

5. ermur22 - Dec 3, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Hot mugshot

6. cosanostra71 - Dec 3, 2011 at 12:27 PM

If you don’t like it, ESPN is that way —>

• blueintown - Dec 3, 2011 at 2:45 PM

I’m sorry you’re so offended by reasonable expectations.

• cosanostra71 - Dec 3, 2011 at 7:03 PM

you complain on every post. If it’s that big of a deal to you start your own blog with perfect grammar. I’m sure it’ll get tons of traffic.

• blueintown - Dec 3, 2011 at 10:43 PM

I don’t, but I’m sorry you’re so offended by reasonable expectations.

• cosanostra71 - Dec 3, 2011 at 11:51 PM

if it doesn’t meet your expectations, why do you keep coming back?

• blueintown - Dec 4, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Again, I’m sorry you’re so offended by reasonable expectations.

7. muttbolts - Dec 3, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Whats du?

8. mondzy805 - Dec 3, 2011 at 3:39 PM

What a Mug shot. Lmao.

9. seanb20124 - Dec 3, 2011 at 5:14 PM

In town scouting the UK/UNC game I suppose

Who will land Josh Smith?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches