Dec 2, 2011, 6:58 PM EDT
With the end of the lockout, NBA marketing campaigns are picking up. One of the first ones out came from the Celtics, with the simple catchphrase: “I am a Celtic.”
The real question is who are the role players who will be able to say “I am a Celtic” and will Rajon Rondo say “I am a Celtic” by the end of the season. And as Kelly Dwyer pointed out, the last two years the Celtics lost in the playoffs to South Beach and Hollywood. But now is not the time for that. Now is the time for hope and excitement.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 4
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 21
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 33
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 46
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 35