Dec 2, 2011, 4:40 PM EST
If that headline doesn’t get you to click the link, then I don’t know what else to do.
Amare Stoudemire actually stopped by Shalom Sesame, the Israeli version of the American classic to teach us about the Hebrew word for “good.”
We checked, there is no way in Hebrew to say “good defense Knicks.” So, it’s just like English that way.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 2
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 44