Dec 2, 2011, 4:40 PM EST
If that headline doesn’t get you to click the link, then I don’t know what else to do.
Amare Stoudemire actually stopped by Shalom Sesame, the Israeli version of the American classic to teach us about the Hebrew word for “good.”
We checked, there is no way in Hebrew to say “good defense Knicks.” So, it’s just like English that way.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 1
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 9
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18