Dec 2, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
If that headline doesn’t get you to click the link, then I don’t know what else to do.
Amare Stoudemire actually stopped by Shalom Sesame, the Israeli version of the American classic to teach us about the Hebrew word for “good.”
We checked, there is no way in Hebrew to say “good defense Knicks.” So, it’s just like English that way.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 8
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 13
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34