Dec 2, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
If that headline doesn’t get you to click the link, then I don’t know what else to do.
Amare Stoudemire actually stopped by Shalom Sesame, the Israeli version of the American classic to teach us about the Hebrew word for “good.”
We checked, there is no way in Hebrew to say “good defense Knicks.” So, it’s just like English that way.
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 0
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 3
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 6
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 18
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 18
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 6