Dec 2, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
If that headline doesn’t get you to click the link, then I don’t know what else to do.
Amare Stoudemire actually stopped by Shalom Sesame, the Israeli version of the American classic to teach us about the Hebrew word for “good.”
We checked, there is no way in Hebrew to say “good defense Knicks.” So, it’s just like English that way.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20