Dec 2, 2011, 1:11 PM EDT
This is a long shot, it’s more about a glimpse into the thinking of the New Orleans Hornets as they do a dance with Chris Paul.
Multiple NBA sources: If the Hornets consider trading Chris Paul, one player they really like is Stephen Curry & have told GSWs that.
Before Warriors fans get excited, remember that you now have to get CP3 to sign a long-term extension in the Bay Area, and that is not likely. At all. He’s not a West Coast guy and while the Warriors new owners are working hard to change the culture of the franchise players are not totally trusting of that yet.
But this gives you an idea where the Hornets are mentally — they want a young player who can be part of the future, a personable guy who would be popular in the community, a guy who can put points on the board. That is what they want.
It likely will not be Curry. But you get the idea.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 39
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17