Dec 2, 2011, 10:31 PM EDT
I watched way too much meaningless basketball this summer trying to get a fix. I will be the first to admit that you can’t take much away those games.
But one guy jumped out at me — John Wall. I think he’s going to explode this season.
He looks healthy (he was slowed by nagging injuries last season). His jumper looks more steady and he looks confident with it. On top of that, he is confident and has his swagger back. Last season he looked like a guy trying to figure out how to fit his game in the NBA. This season I think you’ll see he’s figured it out.
These are the highlights of his summer. Enjoy. Then keep an eye on him this season.
Thanks to HoopMixTape.com for the highlights.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 0
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 8
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 10
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13