Dec 2, 2011, 10:31 PM EDT
I watched way too much meaningless basketball this summer trying to get a fix. I will be the first to admit that you can’t take much away those games.
But one guy jumped out at me — John Wall. I think he’s going to explode this season.
He looks healthy (he was slowed by nagging injuries last season). His jumper looks more steady and he looks confident with it. On top of that, he is confident and has his swagger back. Last season he looked like a guy trying to figure out how to fit his game in the NBA. This season I think you’ll see he’s figured it out.
These are the highlights of his summer. Enjoy. Then keep an eye on him this season.
Thanks to HoopMixTape.com for the highlights.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 82
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20