Dec 2, 2011, 10:31 PM EDT
I watched way too much meaningless basketball this summer trying to get a fix. I will be the first to admit that you can’t take much away those games.
But one guy jumped out at me — John Wall. I think he’s going to explode this season.
He looks healthy (he was slowed by nagging injuries last season). His jumper looks more steady and he looks confident with it. On top of that, he is confident and has his swagger back. Last season he looked like a guy trying to figure out how to fit his game in the NBA. This season I think you’ll see he’s figured it out.
These are the highlights of his summer. Enjoy. Then keep an eye on him this season.
Thanks to HoopMixTape.com for the highlights.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 21
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25