Dec 2, 2011, 10:31 PM EST
I watched way too much meaningless basketball this summer trying to get a fix. I will be the first to admit that you can’t take much away those games.
But one guy jumped out at me — John Wall. I think he’s going to explode this season.
He looks healthy (he was slowed by nagging injuries last season). His jumper looks more steady and he looks confident with it. On top of that, he is confident and has his swagger back. Last season he looked like a guy trying to figure out how to fit his game in the NBA. This season I think you’ll see he’s figured it out.
These are the highlights of his summer. Enjoy. Then keep an eye on him this season.
Thanks to HoopMixTape.com for the highlights.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 6
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 1
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 15
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 23
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 19