Dec 2, 2011, 10:31 PM EST
I watched way too much meaningless basketball this summer trying to get a fix. I will be the first to admit that you can’t take much away those games.
But one guy jumped out at me — John Wall. I think he’s going to explode this season.
He looks healthy (he was slowed by nagging injuries last season). His jumper looks more steady and he looks confident with it. On top of that, he is confident and has his swagger back. Last season he looked like a guy trying to figure out how to fit his game in the NBA. This season I think you’ll see he’s figured it out.
These are the highlights of his summer. Enjoy. Then keep an eye on him this season.
Thanks to HoopMixTape.com for the highlights.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 11
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 13