Dec 2, 2011, 11:01 AM EDT
Our daily list of things you should know about that didn’t fit in our other posts.
Who is the most coveted free agent not over 6’11? Arron Afflalo of the Nuggets, according to ESPN’s Marc Stein. He is restricted and Denver will match any reasonable offer.
We’re still waiting on the details of the owners revenue sharing plan.
David Stern is not popular on twitter.
What the Nets need to do to make Brooklyn hipsters feel at home next year.
Bostjan Nachbar is coming back to the NBA after a couple of years in Turkey and the Celtics, Knicks and Nets have spoken to the forward.
There’s a report that if the Trail Blazers use their amnesty on Brandon Roy he might just retire. I don’t buy this one in the least but passing it along.
Chris “Birdman” Anderson is showing his ink off to help PETA.
Sonny Weems shows the right way to end a game with the and-1 dunk in EuroLeague.
Check out Shaquille O’Neal on Jimmy Kimmel. Complete with an impressive feat of strength by his Shaq’s girlfriend.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11