Dec 2, 2011, 11:01 AM EDT
Our daily list of things you should know about that didn’t fit in our other posts.
Who is the most coveted free agent not over 6’11? Arron Afflalo of the Nuggets, according to ESPN’s Marc Stein. He is restricted and Denver will match any reasonable offer.
We’re still waiting on the details of the owners revenue sharing plan.
David Stern is not popular on twitter.
What the Nets need to do to make Brooklyn hipsters feel at home next year.
Bostjan Nachbar is coming back to the NBA after a couple of years in Turkey and the Celtics, Knicks and Nets have spoken to the forward.
There’s a report that if the Trail Blazers use their amnesty on Brandon Roy he might just retire. I don’t buy this one in the least but passing it along.
Chris “Birdman” Anderson is showing his ink off to help PETA.
Sonny Weems shows the right way to end a game with the and-1 dunk in EuroLeague.
Check out Shaquille O’Neal on Jimmy Kimmel. Complete with an impressive feat of strength by his Shaq’s girlfriend.
- Down 13 Rockets finally play with desperation, come back to beat Clippers, even series 1-1 3
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 11
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 1
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4