Dec 2, 2011, 11:01 AM EDT
Our daily list of things you should know about that didn’t fit in our other posts.
Who is the most coveted free agent not over 6’11? Arron Afflalo of the Nuggets, according to ESPN’s Marc Stein. He is restricted and Denver will match any reasonable offer.
We’re still waiting on the details of the owners revenue sharing plan.
David Stern is not popular on twitter.
What the Nets need to do to make Brooklyn hipsters feel at home next year.
Bostjan Nachbar is coming back to the NBA after a couple of years in Turkey and the Celtics, Knicks and Nets have spoken to the forward.
There’s a report that if the Trail Blazers use their amnesty on Brandon Roy he might just retire. I don’t buy this one in the least but passing it along.
Chris “Birdman” Anderson is showing his ink off to help PETA.
Sonny Weems shows the right way to end a game with the and-1 dunk in EuroLeague.
Check out Shaquille O’Neal on Jimmy Kimmel. Complete with an impressive feat of strength by his Shaq’s girlfriend.
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 29
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 77
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 17
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14