Dec 2, 2011, 11:01 AM EST
Our daily list of things you should know about that didn’t fit in our other posts.
Who is the most coveted free agent not over 6’11? Arron Afflalo of the Nuggets, according to ESPN’s Marc Stein. He is restricted and Denver will match any reasonable offer.
We’re still waiting on the details of the owners revenue sharing plan.
David Stern is not popular on twitter.
What the Nets need to do to make Brooklyn hipsters feel at home next year.
Bostjan Nachbar is coming back to the NBA after a couple of years in Turkey and the Celtics, Knicks and Nets have spoken to the forward.
There’s a report that if the Trail Blazers use their amnesty on Brandon Roy he might just retire. I don’t buy this one in the least but passing it along.
Chris “Birdman” Anderson is showing his ink off to help PETA.
Sonny Weems shows the right way to end a game with the and-1 dunk in EuroLeague.
Check out Shaquille O’Neal on Jimmy Kimmel. Complete with an impressive feat of strength by his Shaq’s girlfriend.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 16
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 30
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 41