Dec 1, 2011, 11:15 AM EST
Under Armour (which seems to be what the president wears when he plays hoop) learned a great lesson from Nike: Tell a good story in your commercials.
This is the latest in their “Are You From Here?” ads and it features Minnesota’s Derrick Williams. Who is my early pick for rookie of the year (he can finish at the rim and run the court, two things that will get you a lot of dunks playing with Ricky Rubio). Good story, good commercial. Kind of like Brandon Jennings’ better, though.
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 0
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 4
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 0
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 10
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (51)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)