Dec 1, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Under Armour (which seems to be what the president wears when he plays hoop) learned a great lesson from Nike: Tell a good story in your commercials.
This is the latest in their “Are You From Here?” ads and it features Minnesota’s Derrick Williams. Who is my early pick for rookie of the year (he can finish at the rim and run the court, two things that will get you a lot of dunks playing with Ricky Rubio). Good story, good commercial. Kind of like Brandon Jennings’ better, though.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 6
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 10
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 18
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90