Dec 1, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
This is why I don’t do my Christmas shopping until the last minute… okay, that’s not true. I’m just lazy.
Tony Allen says that someone has stolen $20,000 worth of clothing out of a rental car that his mother was using.
His mother returned a rent-a-car to Enterprise… and left the goods in the car. She later realized that she didn’t have the merchandise, called the rental car company and was told that nothing was found in the vehicle. Among the items stolen were high dollar sweaters, shoes, and shirts meant for the NBA star as Christmas gifts.
All I can picture is a sad little Charlie Brown Christmas tree in the Allen house with no gifts under it now.
Somehow, I think the Allen family will get through this just fine. Still sucks, though.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17