Dec 1, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
This is why I don’t do my Christmas shopping until the last minute… okay, that’s not true. I’m just lazy.
Tony Allen says that someone has stolen $20,000 worth of clothing out of a rental car that his mother was using.
His mother returned a rent-a-car to Enterprise… and left the goods in the car. She later realized that she didn’t have the merchandise, called the rental car company and was told that nothing was found in the vehicle. Among the items stolen were high dollar sweaters, shoes, and shirts meant for the NBA star as Christmas gifts.
All I can picture is a sad little Charlie Brown Christmas tree in the Allen house with no gifts under it now.
Somehow, I think the Allen family will get through this just fine. Still sucks, though.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9