Dec 1, 2011, 12:29 PM EST
This is why I don’t do my Christmas shopping until the last minute… okay, that’s not true. I’m just lazy.
Tony Allen says that someone has stolen $20,000 worth of clothing out of a rental car that his mother was using.
His mother returned a rent-a-car to Enterprise… and left the goods in the car. She later realized that she didn’t have the merchandise, called the rental car company and was told that nothing was found in the vehicle. Among the items stolen were high dollar sweaters, shoes, and shirts meant for the NBA star as Christmas gifts.
All I can picture is a sad little Charlie Brown Christmas tree in the Allen house with no gifts under it now.
Somehow, I think the Allen family will get through this just fine. Still sucks, though.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10