Dec 1, 2011, 11:01 AM EST
If you want to get an early jump on MVP voting (which, admittedly, may be a tad premature what with training camps not even open yet) we’ve got you covered here at NBC.
This is a fantastic Q&A with Harvey Araton about his new book covering the glory days of the 1970s Knicks.
We reported yesterday that Nate Robinson is talking buyout with the Thunder. That noise seems to be coming out of his camp, not the Thunder side, there have been no discussions. Robinson wants out because he barely gets on the court in OKC.
Brandon Roy is not going to fall to the Bulls (a team under the cap will snap him up before that if the Blazers even use the amnesty clause on him), but if he did would he be a good pick up for Chicago?
If you want a job with an NBA team, now is the best time to apply.
There are some very interesting — and one kind of odd — things going on in the D-League this year.
Now that the NBA is back, Kevin Arnovitz has suggestions on how you can better enjoy going to an NBA game. I especially endorse No. 1, get there early.
There will be a push by some agents (and players) to get Billy Hunter out as head of the players union soon after the season starts.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 1
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 43
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 16
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 12