Nov 30, 2011, 8:42 AM EDT
I know what you said when you woke up this morning: I wish some Taiwanese animators would explain the lockout to me in a minute and a half.
Well, here you go. This is a pretty spot on breakdown — small market owners were struggling to make money during the recession and they got everything they claimed to have lost out of the players. The owners win. Although be fair, they didn’t really chainsaw anybody like happens in this video. And like only half of them went to a strip club to celebrate their win.
Thanks to Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 12
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 4
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 23