Nov 30, 2011, 8:42 AM EDT
I know what you said when you woke up this morning: I wish some Taiwanese animators would explain the lockout to me in a minute and a half.
Well, here you go. This is a pretty spot on breakdown — small market owners were struggling to make money during the recession and they got everything they claimed to have lost out of the players. The owners win. Although be fair, they didn’t really chainsaw anybody like happens in this video. And like only half of them went to a strip club to celebrate their win.
Thanks to Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19