Nov 30, 2011, 8:42 AM EST
I know what you said when you woke up this morning: I wish some Taiwanese animators would explain the lockout to me in a minute and a half.
Well, here you go. This is a pretty spot on breakdown — small market owners were struggling to make money during the recession and they got everything they claimed to have lost out of the players. The owners win. Although be fair, they didn’t really chainsaw anybody like happens in this video. And like only half of them went to a strip club to celebrate their win.
Thanks to Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 0
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 12
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41