Nov 30, 2011, 8:42 AM EDT
I know what you said when you woke up this morning: I wish some Taiwanese animators would explain the lockout to me in a minute and a half.
Well, here you go. This is a pretty spot on breakdown — small market owners were struggling to make money during the recession and they got everything they claimed to have lost out of the players. The owners win. Although be fair, they didn’t really chainsaw anybody like happens in this video. And like only half of them went to a strip club to celebrate their win.
Thanks to Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 75
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 22
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13