Nov 30, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
Think back to 1995 when the unstoppable Chicago Bulls with Pippen and Rodman were battling the beasts in East like Penny Hardaway and the Orlando Magic & Western conference teams like the Supersonics lead by Gary Payton and the Houston Rockets with Clyde Drexler. It was to many basketball fans the greatest time in NBA history and in December of 2011 many of the legends from that era will be reunited for an Asia Tour.
Aside from the players above the tour will also feature Larry Johnson, Horace Grant, Vin Baker, Mitch Richmond, Dale Ellis, Kenny Anderson and Cliff Robinson.
If you’re planning on being in Macao on December 18th this year, this may very well be checking out.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 15
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 10
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 65
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8