Nov 30, 2011, 6:22 PM EST
Think back to 1995 when the unstoppable Chicago Bulls with Pippen and Rodman were battling the beasts in East like Penny Hardaway and the Orlando Magic & Western conference teams like the Supersonics lead by Gary Payton and the Houston Rockets with Clyde Drexler. It was to many basketball fans the greatest time in NBA history and in December of 2011 many of the legends from that era will be reunited for an Asia Tour.
Aside from the players above the tour will also feature Larry Johnson, Horace Grant, Vin Baker, Mitch Richmond, Dale Ellis, Kenny Anderson and Cliff Robinson.
If you’re planning on being in Macao on December 18th this year, this may very well be checking out.
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 0
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 1
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 9
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)