Nov 30, 2011, 6:22 PM EST
Think back to 1995 when the unstoppable Chicago Bulls with Pippen and Rodman were battling the beasts in East like Penny Hardaway and the Orlando Magic & Western conference teams like the Supersonics lead by Gary Payton and the Houston Rockets with Clyde Drexler. It was to many basketball fans the greatest time in NBA history and in December of 2011 many of the legends from that era will be reunited for an Asia Tour.
Aside from the players above the tour will also feature Larry Johnson, Horace Grant, Vin Baker, Mitch Richmond, Dale Ellis, Kenny Anderson and Cliff Robinson.
If you’re planning on being in Macao on December 18th this year, this may very well be checking out.
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 2
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 4
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 1
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 11
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (51)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)