Nov 29, 2011, 9:34 PM EDT
Chris Sheridan of Sheridanhoops.com and I were on NBC SportsTalk (6 p.m. Eastern every day on Versus, but I don’t need to tell you that) and the twitter question of the day was about Rookie of the Year. Personally, I’m putting my money on Derrick Williams (an athlete who can finish running the floor next to Ricky Rubio) but Sheridan had an interesting response that might interest Knicks fans.
Also, below we talk and debate the CBA a little, who won and who lost, plus some of the effects of it. Which are a tad hard to predict right now.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 2
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 17
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7