Nov 29, 2011, 9:34 PM EDT
Chris Sheridan of Sheridanhoops.com and I were on NBC SportsTalk (6 p.m. Eastern every day on Versus, but I don’t need to tell you that) and the twitter question of the day was about Rookie of the Year. Personally, I’m putting my money on Derrick Williams (an athlete who can finish running the floor next to Ricky Rubio) but Sheridan had an interesting response that might interest Knicks fans.
Also, below we talk and debate the CBA a little, who won and who lost, plus some of the effects of it. Which are a tad hard to predict right now.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 23
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 38
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12