Nov 29, 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
This is not going to end up having a huge impact whether Andrei Kirilenko decides to come back to the NBA or stay in Moscow, but we pass this along anyway.
Agent Marc Fleisher said he just spoke with Andrei Kirilenko, who is only expected to miss 7-10 days due to his shoulder injury.
That should not impact him much, whether he decides to stay in Moscow or come back as an NBA free agent. He has options.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 6
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32