Nov 29, 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
This is not going to end up having a huge impact whether Andrei Kirilenko decides to come back to the NBA or stay in Moscow, but we pass this along anyway.
Agent Marc Fleisher said he just spoke with Andrei Kirilenko, who is only expected to miss 7-10 days due to his shoulder injury.
That should not impact him much, whether he decides to stay in Moscow or come back as an NBA free agent. He has options.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 6
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 5
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 13
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 10
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14