Nov 29, 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
This is not going to end up having a huge impact whether Andrei Kirilenko decides to come back to the NBA or stay in Moscow, but we pass this along anyway.
Agent Marc Fleisher said he just spoke with Andrei Kirilenko, who is only expected to miss 7-10 days due to his shoulder injury.
That should not impact him much, whether he decides to stay in Moscow or come back as an NBA free agent. He has options.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 15
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 32