Nov 29, 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
This is not going to end up having a huge impact whether Andrei Kirilenko decides to come back to the NBA or stay in Moscow, but we pass this along anyway.
Agent Marc Fleisher said he just spoke with Andrei Kirilenko, who is only expected to miss 7-10 days due to his shoulder injury.
That should not impact him much, whether he decides to stay in Moscow or come back as an NBA free agent. He has options.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9