Nov 29, 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
This is not going to end up having a huge impact whether Andrei Kirilenko decides to come back to the NBA or stay in Moscow, but we pass this along anyway.
Agent Marc Fleisher said he just spoke with Andrei Kirilenko, who is only expected to miss 7-10 days due to his shoulder injury.
That should not impact him much, whether he decides to stay in Moscow or come back as an NBA free agent. He has options.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 18
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47