Nov 27, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
President Obama’s a gifted public speaker. But he summed up the feelings of millions of NBA fans Sunday when he commented on the NBA and its players reaching a handshake agreement to save the 2011-2012 NBA season.
After playing basketball at Fort McNair on Saturday, President Barack Obama seemed to approve the tentative deal reached earlier in the day to end the NBA lockout.
When asked about the potential agreement, Obama gave a thumbs-up and said, “Good deal!”
Well said, Mr. President.
(I expect the comments on this post to be well-reasoned and insightful.)
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 1
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 10
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 30
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29