Nov 27, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
President Obama’s a gifted public speaker. But he summed up the feelings of millions of NBA fans Sunday when he commented on the NBA and its players reaching a handshake agreement to save the 2011-2012 NBA season.
After playing basketball at Fort McNair on Saturday, President Barack Obama seemed to approve the tentative deal reached earlier in the day to end the NBA lockout.
When asked about the potential agreement, Obama gave a thumbs-up and said, “Good deal!”
Well said, Mr. President.
(I expect the comments on this post to be well-reasoned and insightful.)
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 12
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 13
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 15
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 23
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10