Nov 27, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
President Obama’s a gifted public speaker. But he summed up the feelings of millions of NBA fans Sunday when he commented on the NBA and its players reaching a handshake agreement to save the 2011-2012 NBA season.
After playing basketball at Fort McNair on Saturday, President Barack Obama seemed to approve the tentative deal reached earlier in the day to end the NBA lockout.
When asked about the potential agreement, Obama gave a thumbs-up and said, “Good deal!”
Well said, Mr. President.
(I expect the comments on this post to be well-reasoned and insightful.)
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15