Nov 27, 2011, 7:00 PM EST
President Obama’s a gifted public speaker. But he summed up the feelings of millions of NBA fans Sunday when he commented on the NBA and its players reaching a handshake agreement to save the 2011-2012 NBA season.
After playing basketball at Fort McNair on Saturday, President Barack Obama seemed to approve the tentative deal reached earlier in the day to end the NBA lockout.
When asked about the potential agreement, Obama gave a thumbs-up and said, “Good deal!”
Well said, Mr. President.
(I expect the comments on this post to be well-reasoned and insightful.)
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 0
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 1
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 3
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 5
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 24
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 10