Nov 26, 2011, 4:30 PM EST
In case you were not one of us up at 3 a.m. (Eastern, there are advantages to my West Coast perch some days) here is the video of David Stern and Billy Hunter talking about the tentative NBA labor deal early Saturday morning when it was announced.
Both are lawyers and both choose their words carefully here, but know that they will get this deal passed — the only thing more damaging to the NBA than that lockout would be to have a deal to start games on Christmas fall through and for the lockout to start up again. This will get approved, not unanimously on either side, but approved.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18