Nov 25, 2011, 3:36 PM EST
As I recall, CBS told the story about how Kemba Walker came out of Soundview and the Bronx to lead UConn to the national championship roughly 3,674,219 times during the NCAA tournament last year.
But Under Armour does them one better, showing Walker back in his old neighborhood and talking about what it took to get out of there to the NBA. Well done ad. Worth watching.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 0
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 10
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 47
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12