Nov 25, 2011, 3:36 PM EST
As I recall, CBS told the story about how Kemba Walker came out of Soundview and the Bronx to lead UConn to the national championship roughly 3,674,219 times during the NCAA tournament last year.
But Under Armour does them one better, showing Walker back in his old neighborhood and talking about what it took to get out of there to the NBA. Well done ad. Worth watching.
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 0
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 16
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 39
- Report: Joakim Noah recruiting Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls 41
- The Extra Pass: Four teams for three spots in West playoff race 7