Nov 25, 2011, 3:36 PM EST
As I recall, CBS told the story about how Kemba Walker came out of Soundview and the Bronx to lead UConn to the national championship roughly 3,674,219 times during the NCAA tournament last year.
But Under Armour does them one better, showing Walker back in his old neighborhood and talking about what it took to get out of there to the NBA. Well done ad. Worth watching.
- Report: Michael Jordan’s wife pregnant with twin girls 0
- LeBron did foul Paul George on final shot but there was no call (VIDEO) 6
- The Extra Pass: Golden State’s Elevator Screen plus Wednesday’s recaps 1
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Vintage Dwyane Wade sighting 2
- Heat come from 15 down to even season series with Pacers 31
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (105)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)