Nov 25, 2011, 3:36 PM EST
As I recall, CBS told the story about how Kemba Walker came out of Soundview and the Bronx to lead UConn to the national championship roughly 3,674,219 times during the NCAA tournament last year.
But Under Armour does them one better, showing Walker back in his old neighborhood and talking about what it took to get out of there to the NBA. Well done ad. Worth watching.
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)