Nov 25, 2011, 3:36 PM EDT
As I recall, CBS told the story about how Kemba Walker came out of Soundview and the Bronx to lead UConn to the national championship roughly 3,674,219 times during the NCAA tournament last year.
But Under Armour does them one better, showing Walker back in his old neighborhood and talking about what it took to get out of there to the NBA. Well done ad. Worth watching.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 6
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 14
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11