Nov 25, 2011, 1:15 PM EST
Kevin Durant‘s marketing this summer is such a coordinated thing of beauty. He is running around the nation playing in every pro-am and charity game he can find, all the time wearing “basketball never stops” shirts. He is selling his love for the game, a great counter to the lockout. He probably does love the game, but this coordinated “he will play anywhere” campaign is brilliant.
Which brings us to this lated Nike ad for KD, where he plays at a church and a playground and anywhere else they will let him. Well done. My favorite ad from him yet.
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 2
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 13
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41