Nov 25, 2011, 1:15 PM EDT
Kevin Durant‘s marketing this summer is such a coordinated thing of beauty. He is running around the nation playing in every pro-am and charity game he can find, all the time wearing “basketball never stops” shirts. He is selling his love for the game, a great counter to the lockout. He probably does love the game, but this coordinated “he will play anywhere” campaign is brilliant.
Which brings us to this lated Nike ad for KD, where he plays at a church and a playground and anywhere else they will let him. Well done. My favorite ad from him yet.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 5
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 35
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70