Nov 25, 2011, 1:15 PM EDT
Kevin Durant‘s marketing this summer is such a coordinated thing of beauty. He is running around the nation playing in every pro-am and charity game he can find, all the time wearing “basketball never stops” shirts. He is selling his love for the game, a great counter to the lockout. He probably does love the game, but this coordinated “he will play anywhere” campaign is brilliant.
Which brings us to this lated Nike ad for KD, where he plays at a church and a playground and anywhere else they will let him. Well done. My favorite ad from him yet.
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 6
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 12
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 10
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 46
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5