Nov 25, 2011, 1:15 PM EDT
Kevin Durant‘s marketing this summer is such a coordinated thing of beauty. He is running around the nation playing in every pro-am and charity game he can find, all the time wearing “basketball never stops” shirts. He is selling his love for the game, a great counter to the lockout. He probably does love the game, but this coordinated “he will play anywhere” campaign is brilliant.
Which brings us to this lated Nike ad for KD, where he plays at a church and a playground and anywhere else they will let him. Well done. My favorite ad from him yet.
- Report: Steve Kerr “expects” to be offered, will take Knicks coaching job 0
- Why shot-location defense matters 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 5
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 12
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 11