Nov 25, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
Rightfully most people think of him Suns player, but because I grew up in L.A. I gravitate towards his time as a Laker. I have a real soft spot for the Celballos, Nick Van Exel, Vlade Divac Lakers of the early 1990s. They didn’t win like the iterations before or after, but have mercy were they were fun to watch.
And when I think of Ceballos, this 50-point game often comes to mind. So enjoy some highlights, some Del Harris quotes, and memories of good days gone by.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61