Nov 25, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
Rightfully most people think of him Suns player, but because I grew up in L.A. I gravitate towards his time as a Laker. I have a real soft spot for the Celballos, Nick Van Exel, Vlade Divac Lakers of the early 1990s. They didn’t win like the iterations before or after, but have mercy were they were fun to watch.
And when I think of Ceballos, this 50-point game often comes to mind. So enjoy some highlights, some Del Harris quotes, and memories of good days gone by.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 14
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17