Nov 25, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
Rightfully most people think of him Suns player, but because I grew up in L.A. I gravitate towards his time as a Laker. I have a real soft spot for the Celballos, Nick Van Exel, Vlade Divac Lakers of the early 1990s. They didn’t win like the iterations before or after, but have mercy were they were fun to watch.
And when I think of Ceballos, this 50-point game often comes to mind. So enjoy some highlights, some Del Harris quotes, and memories of good days gone by.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 2
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 29
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (57)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)