Nov 25, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
Rightfully most people think of him Suns player, but because I grew up in L.A. I gravitate towards his time as a Laker. I have a real soft spot for the Celballos, Nick Van Exel, Vlade Divac Lakers of the early 1990s. They didn’t win like the iterations before or after, but have mercy were they were fun to watch.
And when I think of Ceballos, this 50-point game often comes to mind. So enjoy some highlights, some Del Harris quotes, and memories of good days gone by.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 7
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 24
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9