Nov 24, 2011, 4:01 PM EDT
Dwight Howard was on the Jay Leno show Wednesday night talking lockout, Call of Duty, China and sleeping in. Well done telling all the military members in the audience you sleep in to 9:30. They do more before breakfast than you do all day.
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 0
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 20
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 16
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 12
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 52