Nov 24, 2011, 4:01 PM EDT
Dwight Howard was on the Jay Leno show Wednesday night talking lockout, Call of Duty, China and sleeping in. Well done telling all the military members in the audience you sleep in to 9:30. They do more before breakfast than you do all day.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 4
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 21
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 10
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 18