Nov 24, 2011, 4:01 PM EDT
Dwight Howard was on the Jay Leno show Wednesday night talking lockout, Call of Duty, China and sleeping in. Well done telling all the military members in the audience you sleep in to 9:30. They do more before breakfast than you do all day.
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 24
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 5
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 23
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 21