Nov 24, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
Happy Thanksgiving. We know you have a lot on your plate — literally — so we just bring you a few appetizers.
• We at PBT are thankful for all of you who read us every day. What makes this site fun is the comments and interaction with you. (What would make it even more fun is actual NBA basketball, but…)
• Jazz ownership wants you to know the rumors are not true, the Miller family has no intention of selling the team.
• Charles Barkley is ticked at the owners right now, but says the players should not be mad at Michael Jordan.
• The Miami Heat’s biggest stars — LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and Udonis Haslem — worked out together last week at the Nike facility in Oregon. No Mike Miller with them, read into that what you will (think amnesty clause).
• Would a franchise tag in the NBA really help small market teams all that much?
• The Milwaukee Bucks want you to know their fans win a lot of awards.
• The Idaho Stampede of the D-League have released Antoine Walker, but that was really just to clear up roster space for a short time. He said he will join the team in a couple weeks once clearing up some personal matters, something confirmed by multiple reports now.
• An interesting feature on Joey Buss, another of the up-and-coming Buss children who will be the future of Lakers management.
• Talking life after the NBA with Lamond Murray.
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12