Nov 24, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Happy Thanksgiving. We know you have a lot on your plate — literally — so we just bring you a few appetizers.
• We at PBT are thankful for all of you who read us every day. What makes this site fun is the comments and interaction with you. (What would make it even more fun is actual NBA basketball, but…)
• Jazz ownership wants you to know the rumors are not true, the Miller family has no intention of selling the team.
• Charles Barkley is ticked at the owners right now, but says the players should not be mad at Michael Jordan.
• The Miami Heat’s biggest stars — LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and Udonis Haslem — worked out together last week at the Nike facility in Oregon. No Mike Miller with them, read into that what you will (think amnesty clause).
• Would a franchise tag in the NBA really help small market teams all that much?
• The Milwaukee Bucks want you to know their fans win a lot of awards.
• The Idaho Stampede of the D-League have released Antoine Walker, but that was really just to clear up roster space for a short time. He said he will join the team in a couple weeks once clearing up some personal matters, something confirmed by multiple reports now.
• An interesting feature on Joey Buss, another of the up-and-coming Buss children who will be the future of Lakers management.
• Talking life after the NBA with Lamond Murray.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 7
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 35
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11