Nov 24, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Happy Thanksgiving. We know you have a lot on your plate — literally — so we just bring you a few appetizers.
• We at PBT are thankful for all of you who read us every day. What makes this site fun is the comments and interaction with you. (What would make it even more fun is actual NBA basketball, but…)
• Jazz ownership wants you to know the rumors are not true, the Miller family has no intention of selling the team.
• Charles Barkley is ticked at the owners right now, but says the players should not be mad at Michael Jordan.
• The Miami Heat’s biggest stars — LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and Udonis Haslem — worked out together last week at the Nike facility in Oregon. No Mike Miller with them, read into that what you will (think amnesty clause).
• Would a franchise tag in the NBA really help small market teams all that much?
• The Milwaukee Bucks want you to know their fans win a lot of awards.
• The Idaho Stampede of the D-League have released Antoine Walker, but that was really just to clear up roster space for a short time. He said he will join the team in a couple weeks once clearing up some personal matters, something confirmed by multiple reports now.
• An interesting feature on Joey Buss, another of the up-and-coming Buss children who will be the future of Lakers management.
• Talking life after the NBA with Lamond Murray.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 0
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 10
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 16
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 49
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11