Nov 23, 2011, 10:48 AM EDT
We bring you a Thanksgiving feast of rumors, reports and international news this morning.
Cedric Ceballos is recovering well after having a blood clot removed from his coronary artery, reports the Arizona Republic.
Rashad McCants is being pursued by Jiangsu of the Chinese League.
Former lottery pick Marcus Fizer has found himself, found the Lord, and now wants to find his way back to the NBA.
Mario Chalmers talks with Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated about how he’s not loved in Memphis, playing point guard on a team where LeBron James and Dwyane Wade dominate the ball, and even office NCAA pools. Just don’t ask him about LeBron in the finals.
A long time fan of the Jazz breaks up with them. The lockout was the last straw. She is not alone.
The regional sports networks that carry NBA games are taking a ratings hit without those games right now. And pretty soon they are going to start asking for their money back.
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 0
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 33
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 21
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1