Nov 23, 2011, 10:48 AM EDT
We bring you a Thanksgiving feast of rumors, reports and international news this morning.
Cedric Ceballos is recovering well after having a blood clot removed from his coronary artery, reports the Arizona Republic.
Rashad McCants is being pursued by Jiangsu of the Chinese League.
Former lottery pick Marcus Fizer has found himself, found the Lord, and now wants to find his way back to the NBA.
Mario Chalmers talks with Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated about how he’s not loved in Memphis, playing point guard on a team where LeBron James and Dwyane Wade dominate the ball, and even office NCAA pools. Just don’t ask him about LeBron in the finals.
A long time fan of the Jazz breaks up with them. The lockout was the last straw. She is not alone.
The regional sports networks that carry NBA games are taking a ratings hit without those games right now. And pretty soon they are going to start asking for their money back.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47