Nov 23, 2011, 10:48 AM EST
We bring you a Thanksgiving feast of rumors, reports and international news this morning.
Cedric Ceballos is recovering well after having a blood clot removed from his coronary artery, reports the Arizona Republic.
Rashad McCants is being pursued by Jiangsu of the Chinese League.
Former lottery pick Marcus Fizer has found himself, found the Lord, and now wants to find his way back to the NBA.
Mario Chalmers talks with Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated about how he’s not loved in Memphis, playing point guard on a team where LeBron James and Dwyane Wade dominate the ball, and even office NCAA pools. Just don’t ask him about LeBron in the finals.
A long time fan of the Jazz breaks up with them. The lockout was the last straw. She is not alone.
The regional sports networks that carry NBA games are taking a ratings hit without those games right now. And pretty soon they are going to start asking for their money back.
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 13
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 27
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 11
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 20