Nov 23, 2011, 10:48 AM EST
We bring you a Thanksgiving feast of rumors, reports and international news this morning.
Cedric Ceballos is recovering well after having a blood clot removed from his coronary artery, reports the Arizona Republic.
Rashad McCants is being pursued by Jiangsu of the Chinese League.
Former lottery pick Marcus Fizer has found himself, found the Lord, and now wants to find his way back to the NBA.
Mario Chalmers talks with Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated about how he’s not loved in Memphis, playing point guard on a team where LeBron James and Dwyane Wade dominate the ball, and even office NCAA pools. Just don’t ask him about LeBron in the finals.
A long time fan of the Jazz breaks up with them. The lockout was the last straw. She is not alone.
The regional sports networks that carry NBA games are taking a ratings hit without those games right now. And pretty soon they are going to start asking for their money back.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 9
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 8
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5