Nov 23, 2011, 10:48 AM EDT
We bring you a Thanksgiving feast of rumors, reports and international news this morning.
Cedric Ceballos is recovering well after having a blood clot removed from his coronary artery, reports the Arizona Republic.
Rashad McCants is being pursued by Jiangsu of the Chinese League.
Former lottery pick Marcus Fizer has found himself, found the Lord, and now wants to find his way back to the NBA.
Mario Chalmers talks with Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated about how he’s not loved in Memphis, playing point guard on a team where LeBron James and Dwyane Wade dominate the ball, and even office NCAA pools. Just don’t ask him about LeBron in the finals.
A long time fan of the Jazz breaks up with them. The lockout was the last straw. She is not alone.
The regional sports networks that carry NBA games are taking a ratings hit without those games right now. And pretty soon they are going to start asking for their money back.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40