Nov 23, 2011, 2:11 PM EDT
I used to feel for DeMar DeRozan, a thin-blooded Los Angeles guy freezing up in Toronto playing some good ball. A guy who should have lasted longer in the Dunk Contest. And this The Basketball Jones interview starts off gaining points as he gives a shout out to Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles.
Then he admits he likes Justin Bieber.
He says some other stuff after that. I am too stunned to remember. Bieber. DeRozan can come over to my house and talk with my 7-year-old daughter about him, they’d have him in common.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 29
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 26
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9