Nov 23, 2011, 2:11 PM EDT
I used to feel for DeMar DeRozan, a thin-blooded Los Angeles guy freezing up in Toronto playing some good ball. A guy who should have lasted longer in the Dunk Contest. And this The Basketball Jones interview starts off gaining points as he gives a shout out to Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles.
Then he admits he likes Justin Bieber.
He says some other stuff after that. I am too stunned to remember. Bieber. DeRozan can come over to my house and talk with my 7-year-old daughter about him, they’d have him in common.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29