Nov 23, 2011, 2:11 PM EST
I used to feel for DeMar DeRozan, a thin-blooded Los Angeles guy freezing up in Toronto playing some good ball. A guy who should have lasted longer in the Dunk Contest. And this The Basketball Jones interview starts off gaining points as he gives a shout out to Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles.
Then he admits he likes Justin Bieber.
He says some other stuff after that. I am too stunned to remember. Bieber. DeRozan can come over to my house and talk with my 7-year-old daughter about him, they’d have him in common.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20