Nov 23, 2011, 2:11 PM EST
I used to feel for DeMar DeRozan, a thin-blooded Los Angeles guy freezing up in Toronto playing some good ball. A guy who should have lasted longer in the Dunk Contest. And this The Basketball Jones interview starts off gaining points as he gives a shout out to Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles.
Then he admits he likes Justin Bieber.
He says some other stuff after that. I am too stunned to remember. Bieber. DeRozan can come over to my house and talk with my 7-year-old daughter about him, they’d have him in common.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday… he sold that short 3
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 9
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 17
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)