Nov 23, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
We tend to think of Steve Kerr as the guy Michael Jordan trusted enough to pass to for an NBA finals-clinching jumper over the Jazz in 1997.
But Kerr had been in the league long before then and been in awe of Jordan long before then. On the new NBATV show Open Court — which was quite good, by the way — Kerr recounted his first memory of Jordan in the league.
Hat tip to I am a GM for finding this.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 31
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10