Nov 23, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
We tend to think of Steve Kerr as the guy Michael Jordan trusted enough to pass to for an NBA finals-clinching jumper over the Jazz in 1997.
But Kerr had been in the league long before then and been in awe of Jordan long before then. On the new NBATV show Open Court — which was quite good, by the way — Kerr recounted his first memory of Jordan in the league.
Hat tip to I am a GM for finding this.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 7
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10