Nov 23, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
We tend to think of Steve Kerr as the guy Michael Jordan trusted enough to pass to for an NBA finals-clinching jumper over the Jazz in 1997.
But Kerr had been in the league long before then and been in awe of Jordan long before then. On the new NBATV show Open Court — which was quite good, by the way — Kerr recounted his first memory of Jordan in the league.
Hat tip to I am a GM for finding this.
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 0
- Wednesday playoff previews: Rockets know they need a win 0
- Report: Pacers’ Lance Stephenson, Evan Turner got in fight day before Game 1 12
- With two wins in Chicago, Wizards seize control over Bulls 5
- Tuesday NBA grades: Beal, DeRozan not perfect but good enough 0