Nov 23, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
We tend to think of Steve Kerr as the guy Michael Jordan trusted enough to pass to for an NBA finals-clinching jumper over the Jazz in 1997.
But Kerr had been in the league long before then and been in awe of Jordan long before then. On the new NBATV show Open Court — which was quite good, by the way — Kerr recounted his first memory of Jordan in the league.
Hat tip to I am a GM for finding this.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 51
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 67
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 19
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 40
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3