Nov 23, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
We tend to think of Steve Kerr as the guy Michael Jordan trusted enough to pass to for an NBA finals-clinching jumper over the Jazz in 1997.
But Kerr had been in the league long before then and been in awe of Jordan long before then. On the new NBATV show Open Court — which was quite good, by the way — Kerr recounted his first memory of Jordan in the league.
Hat tip to I am a GM for finding this.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 0
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2