Nov 23, 2011, 9:39 PM EDT
Conveniently on the market just in time for Black Friday, we bring you the latest in presidential basketball game wear.
Barack Obama is hosting a charity fundraising game Dec. 12 that will feature a number of NBA players helping Obama pad his reelection campaign coffers. (If there is a Thanksgiving miracle and the lockout is solved this weekend, you can be assured that David Stern and the league will make sure this high-profile game still goes off with all its stars.)
What you see here are the jerseys for the game… which are pretty sweet, frankly (via Deadspin). And of course, you can buy one for yourself at the president’s fundraising Web site. If I were still buying jerseys and not using that money for trivialities such as feeding my children, I’d seriously be considering the purchase.
We’re just passing this along to help out your Black Friday purchasing, so you’re not one of the fools sitting in front of Best Buy all day waiting for the store to open. (Hint: They are having the same sale online.)
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 15
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 55
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23