Nov 23, 2011, 9:39 PM EDT
Conveniently on the market just in time for Black Friday, we bring you the latest in presidential basketball game wear.
Barack Obama is hosting a charity fundraising game Dec. 12 that will feature a number of NBA players helping Obama pad his reelection campaign coffers. (If there is a Thanksgiving miracle and the lockout is solved this weekend, you can be assured that David Stern and the league will make sure this high-profile game still goes off with all its stars.)
What you see here are the jerseys for the game… which are pretty sweet, frankly (via Deadspin). And of course, you can buy one for yourself at the president’s fundraising Web site. If I were still buying jerseys and not using that money for trivialities such as feeding my children, I’d seriously be considering the purchase.
We’re just passing this along to help out your Black Friday purchasing, so you’re not one of the fools sitting in front of Best Buy all day waiting for the store to open. (Hint: They are having the same sale online.)
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61