Nov 22, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
Let’s be clear, the difference in your game is not the shoes you wear but how long you have spent in the gym perfecting the corner three and the midrange jumper and your rebounding technique. Athletic ability and work ethic matter most.
That said, we kind of liked the new Adidas commercial. And there’s not much going on in the NBA world right now, so we bring it to you. Plus, some Big Sean music.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 4
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 7
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 3
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 5
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)