Nov 22, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
Let’s be clear, the difference in your game is not the shoes you wear but how long you have spent in the gym perfecting the corner three and the midrange jumper and your rebounding technique. Athletic ability and work ethic matter most.
That said, we kind of liked the new Adidas commercial. And there’s not much going on in the NBA world right now, so we bring it to you. Plus, some Big Sean music.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8