Nov 22, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
Let’s be clear, the difference in your game is not the shoes you wear but how long you have spent in the gym perfecting the corner three and the midrange jumper and your rebounding technique. Athletic ability and work ethic matter most.
That said, we kind of liked the new Adidas commercial. And there’s not much going on in the NBA world right now, so we bring it to you. Plus, some Big Sean music.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28
- Tim Duncan on decision to opt in for final year of his contract: ‘There was some hesitation there’ 20