Nov 22, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
Let’s be clear, the difference in your game is not the shoes you wear but how long you have spent in the gym perfecting the corner three and the midrange jumper and your rebounding technique. Athletic ability and work ethic matter most.
That said, we kind of liked the new Adidas commercial. And there’s not much going on in the NBA world right now, so we bring it to you. Plus, some Big Sean music.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 6
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 22
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9