Nov 22, 2011, 5:51 PM EDT
You knew the injuries would start to add up as NBA players started to find places to play in Europe. So far there hasn’t been a major one, but some minor ones are coming up.
7-foot Turkish center Semih Erden of Cavs has broken left thumb and will be sidelined “at least” 2 months
The injury happened tonight during Besiktas’ European Cup game against German side Goettingen…. The same game which Deron Williams scored 50 points
What that means is that if the NBA labor situation is resolved in time for a season — even a 50-game season starting in February, Erden may not be ready to go. Not great news for the Cavs.
And yes, D-Will dropped 50. He has figured out how to make his game fit in overseas.
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91