Nov 22, 2011, 7:13 PM EDT
At this point, just about any way you can think of to end the lockout is good with me.
So if it’s a game of one-on-one to 21 between and owner and a player, I’m good with that.
In this hypothetical, I’ll take Jordan. World Peace would win an even game to 21 (just an age thing) but Jordan would score about 10, he still practices with the Bobcats and can play a little. If World Peace spots him 20, well, Jordan’s going to enjoy those Cheetos.
Now, if World Peace challenges Michael Heisley to a game….
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41