Nov 22, 2011, 7:13 PM EDT
At this point, just about any way you can think of to end the lockout is good with me.
So if it’s a game of one-on-one to 21 between and owner and a player, I’m good with that.
In this hypothetical, I’ll take Jordan. World Peace would win an even game to 21 (just an age thing) but Jordan would score about 10, he still practices with the Bobcats and can play a little. If World Peace spots him 20, well, Jordan’s going to enjoy those Cheetos.
Now, if World Peace challenges Michael Heisley to a game….
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 19
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 17
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 17
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80