Nov 22, 2011, 7:13 PM EDT
At this point, just about any way you can think of to end the lockout is good with me.
So if it’s a game of one-on-one to 21 between and owner and a player, I’m good with that.
In this hypothetical, I’ll take Jordan. World Peace would win an even game to 21 (just an age thing) but Jordan would score about 10, he still practices with the Bobcats and can play a little. If World Peace spots him 20, well, Jordan’s going to enjoy those Cheetos.
Now, if World Peace challenges Michael Heisley to a game….
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31