Nov 22, 2011, 11:44 AM EST
You’ve got to love Allen Iverson’s drive.
Already LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade are putting together a four-city tour. And by saying they are putting it together what we really mean is CAA (the agency that represents) is putting it together, and has lined up a sponsor in Google+. It takes that level of organization to really make one of these things work.
We’ll see if Iverson could pull it together. It’s not like the players really have anything else to do.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 13
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 3
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 25
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 27
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 25