Nov 22, 2011, 11:44 AM EDT
You’ve got to love Allen Iverson’s drive.
Already LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade are putting together a four-city tour. And by saying they are putting it together what we really mean is CAA (the agency that represents) is putting it together, and has lined up a sponsor in Google+. It takes that level of organization to really make one of these things work.
We’ll see if Iverson could pull it together. It’s not like the players really have anything else to do.
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 0
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 2
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 13
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 7
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 68
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 65
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14
- Report: Knicks open to trading Iman Shumpert or J.R. Smith 29