Nov 22, 2011, 11:44 AM EST
You’ve got to love Allen Iverson’s drive.
Already LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade are putting together a four-city tour. And by saying they are putting it together what we really mean is CAA (the agency that represents) is putting it together, and has lined up a sponsor in Google+. It takes that level of organization to really make one of these things work.
We’ll see if Iverson could pull it together. It’s not like the players really have anything else to do.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday… he sold that short 4
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 16
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 17
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)