Nov 22, 2011, 11:44 AM EDT
You’ve got to love Allen Iverson’s drive.
Already LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade are putting together a four-city tour. And by saying they are putting it together what we really mean is CAA (the agency that represents) is putting it together, and has lined up a sponsor in Google+. It takes that level of organization to really make one of these things work.
We’ll see if Iverson could pull it together. It’s not like the players really have anything else to do.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 15
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 44
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 53
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11