Nov 21, 2011, 8:36 AM EDT
In case you wondered if anybody was playing defense at the charity games taking place lately, we bring this to you as evidence they are not.
It also might still be the most entertaining ally-oop of the year. Rondo goes with the soccer header to Rudy Gay for the slam. Creative, got to give him that.
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 0
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 14
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16