Nov 21, 2011, 8:36 AM EDT
In case you wondered if anybody was playing defense at the charity games taking place lately, we bring this to you as evidence they are not.
It also might still be the most entertaining ally-oop of the year. Rondo goes with the soccer header to Rudy Gay for the slam. Creative, got to give him that.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 3
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 11
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32