Nov 21, 2011, 8:36 AM EST
In case you wondered if anybody was playing defense at the charity games taking place lately, we bring this to you as evidence they are not.
It also might still be the most entertaining ally-oop of the year. Rondo goes with the soccer header to Rudy Gay for the slam. Creative, got to give him that.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 9
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8