Nov 19, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
If you haven’t been watching NBA TV during the lockout, well, join the club. It’s been a steady stream of classic games (which can be fun), with “Teen Wolf” and “One on One” staring Robbie Benson mixed in. It’s painful.
Jimmy Kimmel has some ideas to fill all that air time, and we thought we’d pass them along. They should go with them, we’ll watch anything Jack Nicholson does.
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 4
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 3
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 12
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Report: Kenyon Martin, Metta World Peace had “heated” argument (35)