Nov 19, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
If you haven’t been watching NBA TV during the lockout, well, join the club. It’s been a steady stream of classic games (which can be fun), with “Teen Wolf” and “One on One” staring Robbie Benson mixed in. It’s painful.
Jimmy Kimmel has some ideas to fill all that air time, and we thought we’d pass them along. They should go with them, we’ll watch anything Jack Nicholson does.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16