Nov 19, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
If you haven’t been watching NBA TV during the lockout, well, join the club. It’s been a steady stream of classic games (which can be fun), with “Teen Wolf” and “One on One” staring Robbie Benson mixed in. It’s painful.
Jimmy Kimmel has some ideas to fill all that air time, and we thought we’d pass them along. They should go with them, we’ll watch anything Jack Nicholson does.
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 8
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 0
- Extra Pass: Beyond Phil Jackson, Knicks should see Tim Hardaway as instrumental to their future 7
- Wednesday NBA grades: Brooklyn is all about The Truth 9
- Truth too much for Heat, Brooklyn knocks off Miami 26