Nov 18, 2011, 1:17 PM EST
In the days since the NBA labor talks blew up, conversations between NBA players and some overseas teams have picked up. Here’s a roundup of todays rumors and reports, but take it with a grain of salt.
• Dwyane Wade has told his agent to start looking into things, reports our own Ira Winderman at the Sun Sentinel.
“I have gotten on the phone with my agent, saying, ‘Listen, maybe we need to peak our head on the other side and see the possibilities,’ ” he said of playing overseas. “Obviously, to have a season and go back January 1st and to know you need 30 days once the deal is complete, something’s got to be done soon. But you’ve got to open up the possibility, so I am looking.”
• Besiktas, the Turkish side with Deron Williams, wants some inside to go with his outside and is making a run at the Bulls Luol Deng, according to a tweet from Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo. Deng has said he is “seriously considering” options from several overseas teams.
• China’s Xinjiang Flying Tigers have made a run at both Jamal Crawford and J.J. Barea, according to ESPN. The Tigers lost former NBAer Quincy Douby to a wrist injury and are trying to find a replacement.
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 0
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 2
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 19
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7