Nov 18, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
“I’ve been going back and forth with Deron on it,” Love told Yahoo! Sports’ Marc Spears on Friday. “I’ll be making my decision in the next couple of days.”
Deng’s representatives have traded contract proposals with Besiktas too, sources said, and they’re working on insurance proposals to protect the remaining $42 million on his Chicago Bulls contract.
Love’s game — a big man who can rebound and stretch the floor with his outside shot — fits well into the international style of play.
Besiktas would prefer Love to Deng but is trying to cover its bases, according to the report.
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 14
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 39
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 81
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48