Nov 18, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
“I’ve been going back and forth with Deron on it,” Love told Yahoo! Sports’ Marc Spears on Friday. “I’ll be making my decision in the next couple of days.”
Deng’s representatives have traded contract proposals with Besiktas too, sources said, and they’re working on insurance proposals to protect the remaining $42 million on his Chicago Bulls contract.
Love’s game — a big man who can rebound and stretch the floor with his outside shot — fits well into the international style of play.
Besiktas would prefer Love to Deng but is trying to cover its bases, according to the report.
- Report: Dwight Howard not going to Clippers… did we need a report for that? 5
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” 28
- Spurs shut down Zach Randolph in Western Conference Finals’ first major strategic move 1
- Report: Terrence Williams arrested in domestic violence case involving threats with a gun 7
- Kobe was never going to retire this summer, says so on twitter 20
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (92)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (84)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Brady says he's 'never felt better' throwing the ball
- PHT: Stalberg returns to Hawks' lineup for Game 3
- PHT: Hawks look to boost intensity vs. Wings
- HBT: Dodgers manager Mattingly could be on the hot seat
- OlyTalk: Pistorius rules out racing in 2013
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay