Nov 17, 2011, 11:25 PM EDT
Indiana Pacers swingman Danny Granger was honest in an interview with Russ Thaler on NBC SportsTalk (a daily show on Versus you should be watching anyway because you never know when I will pop up on there). He says that Stern deserves a lot of the blame for the lockout — as commissioner he needs to watch out for the good of the NBA and he let this get too far.
Which is also what Chris Sheridan of Sheridanhoops.com also said on the show (watch below).This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 20
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 9
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64