Nov 17, 2011, 1:58 PM EST
The first time Blake Griffin did a commercial — a spot for Subway is the first I remember — you could have replaced him with a Blake Griffin cardboard cutout and nobody would have noticed. Stiff as a board.
Now, he’s pretty comfortable in front of the camera. He has a great sense of dry humor and he lets it show in this KIA commercial for their version of the new iPhone app, or something like that. This is better than him dunking over a car for an ad. And, love that the ball stops spinning.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 35
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 13
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 11
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5