Nov 17, 2011, 1:58 PM EDT
The first time Blake Griffin did a commercial — a spot for Subway is the first I remember — you could have replaced him with a Blake Griffin cardboard cutout and nobody would have noticed. Stiff as a board.
Now, he’s pretty comfortable in front of the camera. He has a great sense of dry humor and he lets it show in this KIA commercial for their version of the new iPhone app, or something like that. This is better than him dunking over a car for an ad. And, love that the ball stops spinning.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70