Nov 17, 2011, 1:58 PM EDT
The first time Blake Griffin did a commercial — a spot for Subway is the first I remember — you could have replaced him with a Blake Griffin cardboard cutout and nobody would have noticed. Stiff as a board.
Now, he’s pretty comfortable in front of the camera. He has a great sense of dry humor and he lets it show in this KIA commercial for their version of the new iPhone app, or something like that. This is better than him dunking over a car for an ad. And, love that the ball stops spinning.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 0
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 5
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 30
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 9
- Clippers put on offensive showcase, take Game 1 vs. Spurs 10