Nov 17, 2011, 1:58 PM EST
The first time Blake Griffin did a commercial — a spot for Subway is the first I remember — you could have replaced him with a Blake Griffin cardboard cutout and nobody would have noticed. Stiff as a board.
Now, he’s pretty comfortable in front of the camera. He has a great sense of dry humor and he lets it show in this KIA commercial for their version of the new iPhone app, or something like that. This is better than him dunking over a car for an ad. And, love that the ball stops spinning.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 6
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46