Nov 17, 2011, 1:58 PM EST
The first time Blake Griffin did a commercial — a spot for Subway is the first I remember — you could have replaced him with a Blake Griffin cardboard cutout and nobody would have noticed. Stiff as a board.
Now, he’s pretty comfortable in front of the camera. He has a great sense of dry humor and he lets it show in this KIA commercial for their version of the new iPhone app, or something like that. This is better than him dunking over a car for an ad. And, love that the ball stops spinning.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 13
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 3
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 25
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 27
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 25