Nov 17, 2011, 2:47 PM EDT
Well, if NBA players and owners are not going to listen to David Beckham and end this lockout, we’re going to have to bring in the big guns:
The Iron Sheik.
Yes the famous, racially-stereotyped wrestler pitted as a counterbalance to Hulk Hogan’s All-American good guy persona of the 1980s has weighed in on the NBA lockout. Finally, we have the voice of reason. And he thinks their all stupid. (Thanks to Eric Freeman of Ball Don’t Lie for this one.)
There you have it. Complete with a reference to Virgil that I don’t get in the least.
You want to argue with the Iron Sheik? I thought not.
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 9
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 9
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 9
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 9
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 46
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19