Nov 17, 2011, 2:47 PM EDT
Well, if NBA players and owners are not going to listen to David Beckham and end this lockout, we’re going to have to bring in the big guns:
The Iron Sheik.
Yes the famous, racially-stereotyped wrestler pitted as a counterbalance to Hulk Hogan’s All-American good guy persona of the 1980s has weighed in on the NBA lockout. Finally, we have the voice of reason. And he thinks their all stupid. (Thanks to Eric Freeman of Ball Don’t Lie for this one.)
There you have it. Complete with a reference to Virgil that I don’t get in the least.
You want to argue with the Iron Sheik? I thought not.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 26
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9