Nov 17, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
Because you should be able to bet on anything, we bring you NBA lockout odds.
No Dan Gilbert, you cannot bet because you can control the outcome.
Oddsmakers at Bodog think that there likely will be an NBA season, but not until we’re past the New Year’s Day college bowl games. Although they think it’s nearly even the full season is lost. Here are the three prop bets.
Will a 2011-2012 NBA Regular Season game be played before January 1st, 2012?
Will the NBA cancel the entire 2011-2012 Regular Season?
What percent of the BRI (Basketball Related Income) will the Players receive during the next Collective Bargaining Agreement?
Bet the under on that one.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 29
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 19
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20