Nov 17, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
Because you should be able to bet on anything, we bring you NBA lockout odds.
No Dan Gilbert, you cannot bet because you can control the outcome.
Oddsmakers at Bodog think that there likely will be an NBA season, but not until we’re past the New Year’s Day college bowl games. Although they think it’s nearly even the full season is lost. Here are the three prop bets.
Will a 2011-2012 NBA Regular Season game be played before January 1st, 2012?
Will the NBA cancel the entire 2011-2012 Regular Season?
What percent of the BRI (Basketball Related Income) will the Players receive during the next Collective Bargaining Agreement?
Bet the under on that one.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 9
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4