Nov 17, 2011, 1:10 PM EST
Because you should be able to bet on anything, we bring you NBA lockout odds.
No Dan Gilbert, you cannot bet because you can control the outcome.
Oddsmakers at Bodog think that there likely will be an NBA season, but not until we’re past the New Year’s Day college bowl games. Although they think it’s nearly even the full season is lost. Here are the three prop bets.
Will a 2011-2012 NBA Regular Season game be played before January 1st, 2012?
Will the NBA cancel the entire 2011-2012 Regular Season?
What percent of the BRI (Basketball Related Income) will the Players receive during the next Collective Bargaining Agreement?
Bet the under on that one.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5