Nov 17, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
Because you should be able to bet on anything, we bring you NBA lockout odds.
No Dan Gilbert, you cannot bet because you can control the outcome.
Oddsmakers at Bodog think that there likely will be an NBA season, but not until we’re past the New Year’s Day college bowl games. Although they think it’s nearly even the full season is lost. Here are the three prop bets.
Will a 2011-2012 NBA Regular Season game be played before January 1st, 2012?
Will the NBA cancel the entire 2011-2012 Regular Season?
What percent of the BRI (Basketball Related Income) will the Players receive during the next Collective Bargaining Agreement?
Bet the under on that one.
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 0
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 13
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 10
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 21
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 38