Nov 17, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
But when asked about it, Bosh basically shrugged it off.
“I know the thing is entertainment,” Bosh told the Sun Sentinel. “How are you going to get people to buy your book?
“So I don’t care about stuff that is said in the media or in books or pointed or directed toward somebody, because it’s really just a tactic and nothing else. He’s an author. He can write whatever he wants. If he sells a bunch, then congrats to him.”
Give Bosh a gold star. He’s been right twice today.
Bosh knew he was stepping into the brightest of spotlights when he agreed to go to the Heat with Dwyane Wade and LeBron James last year. He’s well paid, living in a place he likes and playing on a contending team. Living well is the best revenge. So let Shaq talk all he wants.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65