Nov 17, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
But when asked about it, Bosh basically shrugged it off.
“I know the thing is entertainment,” Bosh told the Sun Sentinel. “How are you going to get people to buy your book?
“So I don’t care about stuff that is said in the media or in books or pointed or directed toward somebody, because it’s really just a tactic and nothing else. He’s an author. He can write whatever he wants. If he sells a bunch, then congrats to him.”
Give Bosh a gold star. He’s been right twice today.
Bosh knew he was stepping into the brightest of spotlights when he agreed to go to the Heat with Dwyane Wade and LeBron James last year. He’s well paid, living in a place he likes and playing on a contending team. Living well is the best revenge. So let Shaq talk all he wants.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9