Nov 17, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
But when asked about it, Bosh basically shrugged it off.
“I know the thing is entertainment,” Bosh told the Sun Sentinel. “How are you going to get people to buy your book?
“So I don’t care about stuff that is said in the media or in books or pointed or directed toward somebody, because it’s really just a tactic and nothing else. He’s an author. He can write whatever he wants. If he sells a bunch, then congrats to him.”
Give Bosh a gold star. He’s been right twice today.
Bosh knew he was stepping into the brightest of spotlights when he agreed to go to the Heat with Dwyane Wade and LeBron James last year. He’s well paid, living in a place he likes and playing on a contending team. Living well is the best revenge. So let Shaq talk all he wants.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 0
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 12
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17