Nov 17, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
But when asked about it, Bosh basically shrugged it off.
“I know the thing is entertainment,” Bosh told the Sun Sentinel. “How are you going to get people to buy your book?
“So I don’t care about stuff that is said in the media or in books or pointed or directed toward somebody, because it’s really just a tactic and nothing else. He’s an author. He can write whatever he wants. If he sells a bunch, then congrats to him.”
Give Bosh a gold star. He’s been right twice today.
Bosh knew he was stepping into the brightest of spotlights when he agreed to go to the Heat with Dwyane Wade and LeBron James last year. He’s well paid, living in a place he likes and playing on a contending team. Living well is the best revenge. So let Shaq talk all he wants.
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 0
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 10
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 9
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 9
- 2014 PBT Awards: Defensive Player of the Year 18